1. Butter the inside of the cups. Place the granulated sugar for the caramel in a small saucepan over medium heat. When the color changes, add water and stir until thickened. Pour the caramel into the bottom of the cups and set aside to cool.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the milk and granulated sugar and bring to a boil. In a separate bowl, pour the DLA Ube Filling & Topping and add the whole egg mixture.
3. Add the hot milk and sugar from the pan to the bowl and mix.
4.Strain the mixture into the caramel filled cups. Bake using a water bath by Placing the pudding on a tray filled with hot water and bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for about 60 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool until ready to be placed in the fridge.
6. When ready to enjoy, turn the cups upside down and remove the pudding. Pipe ghost shapes on top using whipped cream and finish by drawing ghost faces using chocolate.