1. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, and instant yeast. Add in the egg mixture and mix well.
2. Knead the dough until smooth. And the butter and knead until incorporated.
3. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it rise until it doubles in size.
4. Punch down the dough to degas it. Roll it out into a thin sheet. Spread the DLA Bakejam Raspberry over the dough. Roll up the dough and cut it into 9 equal pieces.
5. Place the rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Let the rolls rise.
6. Bake the rolls in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Make the Raspberry Icing. In a bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and DLA Fruit Nectar Raspberry until smooth.
8. Drizzle the icing over the raspberry rolls.