1. In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour and sugar using a whisk. Gradually add the milk and egg while mixing.
2. Add the melted butter and mix until the batter becomes smooth. Let the batter rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
3. Heat a large non-stick skillet and lightly grease it with oil. Pour the batter into the skillet and spread it thinly. Cook both sides until golden brown.
4. Pipe whipped cream onto the crepe. Drizzle with DLA Topping Chocolate then and roll up the crepe.
5. Pipe more whipped cream on top of the crepe, add banana slices, and drizzle with more DLA Topping Chocolate and top with DLA Real Dark Chocolate Chips.