1. Making the chocolate cake. Place DLA La Paz 66% Dark Chocolate Couverture, butter, and milk in a heat resistant bowl, heat in a microwave until the chocolate is fully melted.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs and sugar, and whisk until light and fluffy. Pour in the melted chocolate mixture and add sift in the almond powder.
3. Pour the mixture into a cake pan lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for about 40 minutes. Allow the cake to cool in the pan.
4. Making the blueberry ganache: Place the Blueberry Filling & Topping in a microwave-safe container and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes to warm. Add in DLA Ivana 30% White Chocolate and boiled heavy cream. Let it sit for 1 minute, then blend until smooth.
5. Pour the blueberry ganache evenly over the chocolate cake. Keep the cake in its pan and refrigerate it until the ganache sets and the cake becomes firm.