1. Place DLA La Paz 66% Dark Chocolate Couverture and butter in a heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave.
2. In another bowl, combine sugar and egg and mix well. Add the melted chocolate and butter and mix well.
3. Sift in the cake flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder to the mixture. Gently fold the batter using a spatula until just combined.
4. Pour the batter into a muffin molder and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
5. Prepare the raspberry buttercream. In a bowl, combine softened butter and powdered sugar using a hand mixer until well mixed. Gradually add DLA Fruit Nectar Raspberry while mixing.
6. Transfer the butter cream to a piping bag. Pipe onto hemisphere-shaped silicone molders to resemble brains. Place the cupcakes upside down to the brain raspberry buttercream, let it set in the freezer for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from the molders and drizzle with DLA Fruit Nectar Raspberry.