1. In a saucepan, heat the water and agar powder while stirring. Once the agar is
dissolved completely, add the granulated sugar.
2. Stir continuously over medium heat until
the mixture thickens.
3. Remove from heat, add the DLA Fruit Nectar and mix. Transfer to the molder and
let it cool. Put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour to let it set completely.
4. Once set, cut into desired shapes.
5. Arrange the pieces on a tray with parchment paper without overlapping and
let them dry at room temperature in a well-ventilated area for about 2-3 days or
until the surface crystallizes. You can also use a food dehydrator, at lowest
heat setting, to let them dry for a day or until the surface crystallizes.