1. Heat the butter until melted.
2. Let the cream cheese come to room temperature.
3. Cream the eggs and sugar together in a bowl.
4. Combine the flour, baking powder and add in the sugar mixture and mix well.
5. Add in the melted butter and the milk little by little. Mix well
6. Refrigerate the batter for 1 hour.
7. Transfer 100g of batter in another bowl and color with black. Color the
remaining batter with yellow.
8. Draw a tiger pattern on a cold frying pan with the black batter. Turn on the
heat, pour the yellow batter right on top and let cook for 30 seconds. When
the edges start to lift off, flip the crepe and cook the other side for 1 minute.
9. Set the crepe aside to cool and cover to prevent from drying.
10. For the filling, mix the sugar with the cream cheese.
11. Apply a layer of DLA Apricot Bake jam onto the crepe. Apply a second
layer of the cream cheese mixture on top of the jam and roll out the crepe.
Cut into 3 equal parts and serve.