1. Bake the genoise: Combine eggs and sugar, heat to 40°C in a hot water bath and whisk until stiff peaks.
Add in the cake flour and mix with a spatula. Add the warmed butter and milk, mix lightly,
pour onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper, and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 13-15 minutes.
2. Put food wrap on a mold and place the cooled genoise at the bottom.
3. Make the strawberry cream. Mix 200g of fresh cream and 35g of sugar
n a bowl. Add 200g of DLA Strawberry Filling & Topping and mix.
Add softened gelatin by heating and melting.
4. Put the strawberry cream into the mold from step 2 on top of the genoise.
Top it with a second layer of genoise and chill in the refrigerator to set.
Once set, turn it upside down on a plate and remove from the mold.
5. Add sugar to fresh cream and whisk. Apply to the cake to decorate and
add DLA Strawberry Filling & Topping in the center. Add a finishing touch of sprinkles.