1. Start by preheating the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and grease the donut
2. Add cake flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt in a
bowl and mix with a whisk.
3. Mix eggs and milk in another bowl and mix it in with the dry ingredients.
4. Add in red food coloring and mix. Finally, add in white vinegar and
melted butter and mix well. Place the batter into a piping bag.
5. Pipe the dough into a donut shape and bake in an oven preheated to 200
degrees Celsius for about 10 minutes.
6. While baking, melt the DLA Coklat White Chocolate compound using a
7. Once cooled and cooled down, dip the donuts in the chocolate and coat
one side. Before the chocolate sets, break apart one donut into crumbles
and sprinkle it over the chocolate to decorate