1. In a bowl, add granulated sugar to
fresh cream and beat until stiff peaks
form, add the melted gelatin and mix.
2. Transfer the cream mixture into a
piping bag and pipe it into half of each
hemispherical silicone molder. Place
the DLA Red Cherry Filling & Topping
in the center of each mold. Cover the
cherry completely with more cream.
Place the molder in the freezer to
3. In a heat-resistant bowl, combine
shiratamako (glutinous rice flour) and
sugar. Gradually add water while
mixing until there are no lumps.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and
heat it in the microwave for 1.5
minutes. Remove from the microwave,
mix with a spatula, and re-cover. Repeat
this process (heating for 1.5 minutes,
mixing) several times until the dough
5. Sprinkle katakuriko (potato starch)
on a clean surface or baking mat. Take
the dough and divide it into 8 equal
parts. Roll out each portion thinly.
6. Retrieve the chilled and solidified
cream from the freezer. Quickly wrap
each piece of cream with the rolled-out
dough, ensuring the cream is
7. Decorate with whipped cream and