1. In a bowl, sift together the powdered sugar, almond flour, cake flour and
2. Make browned butter in a saucepan and set aside to cool.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the egg whites together with honey and
pistachio paste. If the mixture is difficult to mix, warm the mixture slightly over a
saucepan of simmering water to prevent it from bubbling.
4. Add the wet to the dry ingredients bowl and incorporate well.
5. Add in the browned butter and mix until combined.
6. Pour the batter into a greased mold and pipe in the DLA bake jam in various
7. Right before baking, top with crushed pistachios.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for about 15 minutes.
Let the financier cool before recovering from the molds.
This recipe makes 14 pieces. Enjoy!