Bring butter to room temperature
1. Put butter in a bowl and beat with a whisk until creamy. Add sugar and mix until whitish, add eggs little by little and mix well. Add vanilla extract.
2. Sift the cake flour and baking powder into the mix of step #1 and mix with a rubber spatula. Add food coloring to make a pale-yellow dough.
3. Pour into the molder and bake in an oven preheated to 180 °C for about 20 minutes.
4. When the cupcake is fully cooled, scoop out the center with a spoon. Fill the hollowed-out portion with DLA Apricot Filling & Topping.
5. Mix fresh cream with granulated sugar and whip until stiff peaks form. Put it in a pastry bag and pipe it into the cupcakes to create a design.
6. Break apart the hollowed-out portion of the cupcake from step #4 finely by hand and top it on the cupcakes!
Recipe makes 6 cupcakes.