1. Mix matcha powder and sugar, add hot water little by little and mix well to make the matcha syrup.
2. Put the crushed biscuits in a bowl and pour the matcha syrup. Let it sit to soften the crushed biscuits.
3. Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften it. Mix with a whip until creamy.
4. Melt Ivana 30% White Chocolate in a microwave or in a hot water bath and add it to the whipped cream cheese from step 3.
5. Lightly whip the fresh cream, add it to the bowl from step 4 and mix.
6. Place the matcha & biscuits from step 2 to the bottom of the container and
pour mix from step 5. Sprinkle matcha powder on top.