1. Mix the whole eggs and heavy cream,
then strain the mixture. Warm it over a
double boiler until it reaches 40°C.
2. In another bowl, place DLA Ivana
30% White Chocolate and unsalted
butter, then melt them over a double
boiler. Add the vegetable oil and mix
3. Sift the matcha powder into the
chocolate ganache, mix thoroughly.
4. Gradually add the matcha chocolate
mix to the heavy cream and egg mixture
and mix well until incorporated.
5. Pour the mixture into an 18cm pound
molder lined with parchment paper.
6. Preheat the oven to 180°C and heat
water to 70°C.
7. Place the molder in a larger baking
pan half-filled with hot water. Bake for
8. After baking, let it cool, keep the
terrine in the mold, wrap it in plastic
wrap, refrigerate overnight to set
9. Unmold the terrine, sprinkle matcha
for topping, and cut using a warmed