1. Ice Cream: In a bowl, combine heavy cream and granulated sugar, then
whisk. Add DLA Fruit Nectar Mango and honey, mix well. Pour the combined
mixture into a tray and place it in the freezer. Take it out before it freezes
completely, around midway through the freezing process. Divide the
partially frozen mixture into 10 equal portions. Wrap each portion with
plastic wrap and return them to the freezer. Allow them to freeze
2. Mochi: In a heat-resistant bowl, mix glutinous rice flour and sugar.
Add DLA Fruit Nectar Mango and water and mix until fully incorporated.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave it for 2 minutes. Remove
from the microwave and thoroughly mix the dough with a spatula. Recover
the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave for an additional 1 minute.
Take it out, mix well again. Repeat this process until the dough becomes
4. Prepare a tray by spreading potato starch on it. Transfer the mochi dough
onto the starch-covered tray. Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and
shape them into flat rounds.
5. Once the mochi dough has cooled down completely, remove the ice
cream from the freezer. Wrap each piece of ice cream with the mochi