Bring the butter and milk to room temperature
Place DLA Bakers Cream Vanilla in a piping bag
1. Make the donut dough: Put bread flour, cake flour, sugar, salt and dry yeast in a bowl. Add milk and beaten eggs and mix. After kneading until it comes together, add the softened butter and knead even more. Knead the dough until smooth, cover with a damp cloth and let rise at 35°C for 40 minutes. (First fermentation)
2. When the dough has risen or until it doubles in size, take it out on a counter. Roll out to a thickness of about 2cm and cut out heart shapes using a cookie cutter. Place them on a tray and let rise for 20 minutes at 35°C. (Secondary fermentation)
3. Fry the donuts in oil heated to 160-170 degrees Celsius. Remove after 4 minutes and let cool on a wire rack.
4. Once completely cool, make a hole on the side of the donut with a stick and pipe in DLA Bakers Cream Vanilla.
5. In a small pan, put granulated sugar and heat while mixing. When all the granulated sugar is dissolved, turn the heat to medium. Do not mix after it turns light in color. Be careful not to mix the sugar as it will crystallize. When the surroundings of the pot gradually turn brown, shake the pot and turn off the heat.
6. Soak the top of the donuts quickly before the sugar hardens. 7. Refrigerate the coated donuts until the sugar layer hardens.