1. Melt DLA El Pao, butter, and light cream in a hot water bath. Mix egg yolks and sugar (1) well, add to melted chocolate mixture and mix well. Add sour cream and mix well. Add Cake flour and cocoa powder into the chocolate batter and mix well. Whip the egg white and sugar (2) and mix well with the chocolate batter. Add walnuts and pour into a 8-inch molder (480g/per molder). Bake at 160 ° C top 150 ° C bottom for about 20 mins.
2. Soak milk and coffee beans for 12 hours. (preferably overnight)
3. Heat coffee milk and egg yolks to 85℃ to make a crème anglaise. Add DLA Ivana and gelatin, stir and let it cool. Stir in the whipped cream and set aside.
4. Boil cream and invert sugar, add DLA Santo Tomas and coffee liqueur, and set aside.
5. Assembling: Put the brownie into the mold and pour white coffee mousse (680g/per molder). Flatten and freeze. After the mousse has completely set, cover with a layer of chocolate ganache (130g/per molder) and top with cooked walnuts.