1. In a clean container, put all dough’s ingredients. Mix and let ferment for few hours.
It can also be kneaded by hand before resting.
2. Take out from container and place on top of a floured surface and let rest for another 15 minutes.
3. Flatten the dough using a wooden roller and stretch into a rectangular shape. Place the DLA Bakers Cream Cinnamon all over the dough and wrap. Fold the dough into 3 layers and roll out again with wooden roller.
4. Cut the dough into 8 equal strips.
5. Cut at the center of each pieces and twist together.
6. Brush with beaten egg on the top surface and add sliced almonds. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºC for 15 minutes.
7. Lastly, make icing by mixing powdered sugar and water. Pour on top of the baked twisted cinnamon breads and enjoy.