1. In a bowl, cream the softened butter and
2. Gradually add the beaten eggs and mix well.
3. Add the sifted dry ingredients and mix with a
4. Stir in the milk.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin and bake
for about 40 minutes.
6. Once baked, cut it into two layers.
7. Prepare the buttercream. In a bowl, mix the butter and
granulated sugar, then place the bowl over a double boiler
and heat until it reaches 50°C. Remove from the double
boiler and whip until soft peaks form.
8. Gradually add the softened butter and mix well.
9. Add the DLA Naga 58% Dark Chocolate Couverture
(melted over a double boiler) little by little and mix.
Transfer the mixture into a piping bag.
10. Spread DLA Strawberry Filling & Topping on one layer
of the sponge cake and pipe the buttercream. Sandwich
the cake with the other layer of sponge cake.
11. Dust powdered sugar on top. Note: The cake is usually
decorated with powdered sugar on top, but you can also
add other decorations according to your preference.