Lay parchment paper with about 5cm higher
(overhang) than the mold.
1. Put milk and salad oil in a heat-resistant bowl and heat in a
600w range for 30 seconds. Mix with a whipper to emulsify.
2. Sift the cake flour and cocoa powder into the bowl of step #1 and
mix. Add egg yolk and mix.
3. Put the egg whites and granulated sugar in another bowl and whisk until
the peaks stand loosely to make a meringue.
4. Add a scoop of meringue to the bowl of step #2 cocoa dough and mix
5. Add the cocoa dough to the meringue bowl and mix
with a rubber spatula.
6. Pour half the batter into the mold, sprinkle DLA Isabella 37% Milk
Chocolate Couverture all over. Pour in the rest of the batter and sprinkle
DLA Isabella 37% Milk Chocolate Couverture on the surface if you like.
7. Pour hot water into a pan that is larger than the mold and bake in an
oven preheated to 160 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
8. Please enjoy freshly baked