1. Chocolate Sherbet: In a saucepan, bring milk and water to a boil.
2. In a bowl, mix granulated sugar and cocoa powder, then gradually add the
boiled milk mixture while stirring.
3. Melt DLA Naga 58% Dark Chocolate Couverture in a double
boiler, then add it gradually to the mixture and mix until smooth. Let it
cool and let it set in the freezer.
4. Raspberry Sherbet: Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to
a boil while stirring. Let it cool, then freeze in the freezer.
5. Take out both of the sherbet from the freezer and randomly layer them
in a container. Freeze for 1 more hour.
*Optional: Serve with crumbles if desired.