1. Make the ganache: Put DLA El Pao in a bowl and add boiling fresh cream on top. Mix slowly to dissolve the chocolate, add brandy and mix until fully melted. Transfer in another bowl and let cool in the refrigerator until it becomes firm enough to be rolled up.
2. Roll the ganache into balls of 15g each and chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
3. Make the dough: Place the white bean paste in a heat-resistant bowl, cover with paper towel, and heat in a 600w microwave for 2 minutes. Take it out and mix it well with a rubber spatula. Cover it with paper towel again and heat it in the microwave for another 2 minutes. (This step will remove the moisture from the bean paste.)
4. Put sweet rice flour, sugar, and water in a small heat-resistant bowl and mix. Heat in a 600w microwave for about 1 minute. Take it out and mix it well with a spoon.
5. Add step 3 to the white bean paste bowl from step 2 and mix. Once it becomes firm, take it out on a clean surface a knead well.
6. Divide into 8 equal parts and add different food colorings to each piece, and roll.
7. Roll each dough and cut into 6 equal strips.
8. Take a strip from each of the 8 colors and combine it to create 1 colourful dough.
9. Roll out the rainbow dough, add a ball of ganache in the center and wrap it. Use the back of a knife or a stick to draw lines toward the center.